- Bhattacharyya, D. K. (2009) Organisational Systems, Design, Structure and Management, 1st ed), Himalaya, Mumbai.
- Buchanan, D. A. & Huczynski, A.A. (2013) Organisational Behaviour: An Introductory Text (8th ed), Prentice Hall, Hemel Hempstead.
- Handy, C. (1993) Understanding Organisations, (4th ed) Penguin, London.
- Boddy, D. (2011) Management: An Introduction. (5th.ed), Prentice Hall, Hemel Hempstead.
- Galbraith, J. (2014) Designing Organisations: An Executive Briefing Based on Strategy, Structure and Process, (3rd ed), Jossey-Bass.
- Gerstein, Marc S., David A. Nadler, and Robert B. Shaw (1992), Organizational Architecture, Jossey- Bass Publishers, San Francisco.
- Main, J, (1988) “The Winning Organization” Fortune, Vol 118, Sep 26, 1988, pp. 50-55.
- Mullins, L. J. (2016) Management and Organisational Behaviour. (11th ed), Pearson, Cambridge.
BATheories.com is managed by a group of educators from Mumbai. We also manage the website StudyMumbai.com. Our panel includes experienced professionals and lecturers with a background in management. BATheories is where we talk about the various business theories and models for BA (Business Administration) students.
Leave a Reply